Journaling .....

(This post was brought over from a blog on weebly.com)
To those who have a sick child let me recommend that you keep a journal. Just to keep track of your thoughts and feelings and the journey that you are going to go threw through out the years. I was told to do this when D'vonte was small and had to have open heart surgery, I started many times. but never keep up with it. and now I REALLY wish I had. Even if you don't have a sick child I would recommend you to start a journal. You don't have to write daily, you can do one entry and summarize your whole week. You can really learn a lot about yourself through journaling.
But if you have a sick child it's good to keep up with what they (and you) go threw through the years, especially if you ever need to look back and see have they had/felt something before etc.

Through out the years I've kept a written journal and a online blog (journal) but when writing online I don't put ALL my business out there ... if you know what I mean. I only write about what I don't care if anybody knows. I always keep it real and tell the truth. No need to lie, if I wrote its truth. I lost my other online blog, because I didn't back up my files and I let the web space go because I was going to get a new domain name well i got Simply-Valerie but I never got web hosting. Well I decided to try this free space out to see if I'm actually going to keep up with blogging this time before I spend money on hosting, lol.
Be forewarned, I don't try to write proper, I don't worry about spelling etc. this is my space & time to relax and just exhale, not worry about proper English. I do that when I'm in school, or at work.

I tried to post something like this on my Facebook in a status message awhile back but the message was to long, and my fb iphone app was acting a monkey ;) LoL

Again, I would like to thank all the support I've gotten during this difficult time from my Facebook family and friends! Ya'll are awesome and I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment