Christmas Eve ...

Wow ... I truly can't believe we are here already. This year has absolutely flown past. And I can say for once I'm truly ready to leave this year behind and start a new one. So much has gone on in 2010. So much that I would have never guessed was going to happen that soon.
I know I still owe that post to a few people about how I feel that God prepared me for the lost of D'Vonte'. I will do that post in the future, it's one that is going to be long and somewhat difficult to write.

I know of quite a few changes I'm going to make in 2011. I've been holding myself back for far to long, and it's time to move forward. Hmmm, well I was just thinking outloud there ... or should I say think typing?? LoL, anyhoo more on that in the future.
For now this was just a quick little post to say I'm doing ok.
I'll be posting some pics of some projects I've been working on soon.
Happy Holidays everyone!! God bless!

.... ONE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment