Christmas was ....

Well under the circumstances, the day was the best it could be. I didn't go to the family dinner, My mom cooked and we stayed at their house. I don't think I could of taken watching all the little kids opening their gifts etc. I would like to have seen the family but I know I would of been no fun.
De came down later and we spent the evening together.
Parents and De' spoiled me this year and I know they were trying to make the day not be so down for me. Well my dad gave me my gift(s) (he let me use his cc for online shopping and gave me money) back at Thanksgiving so I could shop black friday and get the deals. So I got a Big Shot, the small Cricut, and the Cinch. And other craft stuff, and the Polaroid PoGo Printer, oh and some Bath n Body :) gotta have smell goods! LoL
De order the Slice for me, it was delivered to my house Thursday. He brought the rest of my gifts to me Christmas night. He got me a Tower Stereo for my Iphone/Ipod. I so wanted one!! I was looking at little ones that would sit on my desk. (I still think in the future I'll get a little one, but thats another story) Anyhoo, he also got me a gift card for AppleBees .. YUM! LoL
And he got me pink snuggie, and gave me money.

So now I got almost all the machines I wanted. I still want a Gypsy and the DreamKuts machine. But I still have no dies, or carts for the machines I got, lol. I started to not get them all and get just the bigshot and cricut and then get dies and carts. but then at the price that the machines were on sale for I couldn't let that pass. I'll have to slowly add carts and dies when I can find them on sale again.
Whew now if I can just get my office/craft room together. Soooo much to do ...
Well hopefully soon after the new year I can have it all done. or at least most ...

Well for now that's about all I've got to say ... I'll return soon LoL, hopefully ... ya'll know I'm horrible at updating.
Happy Holidays everyone!! God bless!

.... ONE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment